Did you ever think of snipping something off your phone/tab screen and sharing it with someone? Screenshots let you captivate exactly what you’re seeing on your screen to dispense with others or reference later. Securing, storing, and sharing screenshots can be extremely helpful. In fact, some assert that the screenshot is the most important thing.
This application comes with a nice feature with which you can cut any portion of your screen with just a tap and share it on Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Screenshot Snipping Tools Application opens an overlay after creating a screenshot. You can crop, edit and share (or save) this screenshot immediately after taking it. The user can share screenshots, and also can set the path to save the screenshot. The screenshot display should be clear and not blurred, this app offers the users a clear display. You can decide to save or discard screenshots. Trim the captured screenshots. Browse and edit the history of all screenshots.
What if you like a particular photo, video moment, or something that is displayed on your screen but there is no direct option to save or download it? Here is when the screenshot comes into the picture. It helps you capture the moment without any cumbersome procedures. Our application even provides you with the feature of snipping a snapshot instantly.
Step 1: As soon as you install the application on your PC or laptop, click on it to launch and let the process begin.
- One Click to take screenshots & screen recording using screenshot snipped tool.
- Using this tool you can take screenshot and record your screen, video conference and other activity that you want to record.
- A new feature that screen recording can save in GIF.
- Here are some shortcuts of tool.
Step 2: To Take Screenshot: Click on camera icon to full screen capture or select portion of screen and auto capture mode to take screenshot.
step 3: Record video Streams, webinars and video calls.
- Using this tool you can record your desktop and laptop screen, click on recording icon and select the area that you want to record.
- Once you record, stop recording and file will saved in your disk storage or a notification on your screen.
step 4: GIF Record with screen with magnify zoom feature.
- Screenshot snipping tool new feature to record your screen and save recording in .GIF .
- Using this tool you can make a GIF to share with your friend, family, office team and so other.
step 5: Snipping screenshot shortcut commands: Here some shortcuts to use this tool, using these command you can use this tools fast and easy.
step 6: To customize your tools setting click on setting icon.
- Here you can customize your application setting according to your use.